This script is a GUI for open source ifp driver (ifp-driver.sourceforge.net)
You can use it to manage iFP devices from iRiver (www.iriver.com)
on a linux-box.
[[ links ]]
iFP Open Source driver
screen shots ]]
- All important
features of ifp-line are ready.
- The transfers work
independent, so you'll never have to wait anymore while uploading or
v 0.2.0 ]][[ 2005-06-11]]
- Some gui restyling: added icons, ...
- Changed the handling of names with spaces in it.
- uploading a file or a folder
- making a new directory that already exists, ifpmanager will
show a warning.
- You can now make new directories on your system.
- It's no longer necessary to have a device plugged in when
starting and using ifp-manager. When no device is detected the queue
will automatically pause.
- Don't use special characters like ñ,ë,... the
file-upload will succeed, but you won't be able to manage the file with
- The new handling of spaces in filenames has one bug left. When
handling files with spaces in the end of the name, these will be
removed. I don't think anyone will have problems with it since no one
uses such a names (I hope).
- Ifpmanager only checks for existing files when you give a
command. Once an action is placed into the queue, files and folders
with the same name will be overwritten without a warning. In normal
situations this won't give a problem.